Best tour package in Bangladesh
3 weeks tour package in Bangladesh
These trip cover the whole Bangladesh mostly visited fascinating places have been quite the tour price based 3 star accommodation facilities and comfort logistics like car / Ac van or jeep. We also use local transport like Tuk Tuk or CNG if one or 2 person while you visit nearby places.
The travel destination will be expeditions within 3 weeks guided tour –
- Dhaka – the Capital worst city of Bangladesh with its rich history and heritage.
- Rocket steamer cruise – British built famous paddle wheel steamer converted diesel engine only 4 are till run from Dhaka on every day except Friday and new shape rocket “ launch” on Monday and Thursday.
- Bagerhat – the another 15th centuries sultanate Mosque magical structure and get status World heritage site.
- The Sundarbans – world largest mangrove forest around 420 rivers, canal and creeks where living diverse wildlife in the estuaries and UNESCO status natural World heritage site.
- Rajshahi – Buddhist archaeological sites and the past glorious historic city of Mosque, Temples and Stupas.
- Bogra – the earliest Capital of 3rd centuries BC and Asia famous Buddhist education centre.
- Rangpur – British architectural palaces and Indigo farmers & the Brahmaputra river
- Dinajpur – the most ornate historical and terracotta’s Kantaji Temple.
- Rangamti – the hillside largest lake in Asia surrounded by rocks, hills and island where living predominantly indigenous people. It’s a most attractive valley of Chittagong hill.
- Bandarban – is isolated mountainous lands of ethnic home to diverse indigenous people those living in and around high hills, waterfalls, three highest mountain and shangu river make the paradise of Chittagong hill tracts in Bangladesh.
- Cox’s bazaar beach and offshore island – the world longest unbroken sandy beach and nearby offshore island make tourist capital of Bangladesh as maximum luxury logistics and international chain hotel provided the facilities to millions of travelers.
- Saint Martin island – only coral island of Bangladesh accessible by sea vessel during winter.
- Sonargaon – the old capital, port and mint-town of Bengal while convenient environment for processing fine linen and produced World famous Muslin. The administrative centre of sultanate of Bengal and Bhati kingdom. Historic sonargaon has hate story of British colonial while indigo farming and the lost rich architectural Panam city.
- Srimangal – the home of hoolock gibbons in Lawacherra rain forest and two minorities those still servant of tea cultivators. Srimangal is the tea Capital as large quantities of finest tea produces in the slopes small hillside green region under Sylhet.
Best tour package in Bangladesh with brief itinerary
Wednesday – Day-01:– Airport – Dhaka
Morning – Pick-up at airport and late in the afternoon board into rocket steamer – Dhaka city tour.
National Parliament House
Overnight stay – Rocket steamer – 1st class cabin
Thursday- Day-02: Bagerhat – another World heritage site visit
early morning wake up and 5 minute drive to catch rocket steamer few hour cruise to Hularhat, at around 09:45 AM leave the rocket and drive to Mongla en-route visit – BAGERHAT
Bagerhat shait gumbad Mosque
Khan Jahan Ali shrine
Nine domed Mosque
Overnight stay – Parjatan hotel – Pashur
Friday-Day-03: Mongla to Katka wildlife estuaries expeditions
Early in the morning board into tourist vessel joining in the Sundarban package tour and observe magical mangrove forest while cruise about to Katka.
Cruise through mangrove forest
Fascinating sundari canal cruise
Tiger hill trail through wildlife estuary
Overnight stay – vessel twin / couple bedded cabin
Saturday-Day- 04: wildlife safari in the best viewed estuaries
early morning wake up and day long adventure through wildlife estuaries – KATKA AND KACHIKHALI
Early morning silent boat trip on katka canal seeing wildlife and aquatic Mammals
Katka to Kachikhali 8km trail through dense forest, grassland and silent long beach
Katka beach and wildlife view point
Evening bird and wildlife watching through Kachikhali canal
Egg island sandy beach and Kachikhali wildlife view point
BBQ dinner and Overnight stay – vessel twin / couple bedded cabin
Sunday-Day-05: Barikhal meandering channel cruise – Harbaria Eco tourism centre
in this day in the morning started return cruise to Mongla and car drive to Khulna in the evening. En-route we look the beauty of Barikhal channel and Tiger foot print at Harbaria.
Barikhal channel cruise is nicer and diverse wildlife
Harbaria Eco tourism centre
Overnight – Khulna city inn hotel
Day-06: train journey and Visit Puthia Temple city
Depart Khulna early in the morning catching train journey to Rajshahi while arrive in the afternoon drive to Puthia Temple city – the most significant are Shiva, Jagannath and Guvinda Temple, check in hotel.
Day-07: Mango retreat and ancient Mosque city
2 hours drive to Chapai Nawabganj for eating mango and exploring ancient several Mosque, the main attractive are Chhota sona Mosque, Darasbari Mosque, Chika Mosque, Tahkhana complex and Bagha Mosque if time permits wish to experience kantha stitching and motifs, return for overnight at Rajshahi.
Day-08: Paharpur vihara, Kushumba Mosque and Mahasthangarh
Depart Rajshahi in the morning 60km drive to visit Kushumba Mosque (stone built Sultanate structural Mosque ) then drive another 2 hours for the significant visit to an ancient Buddhist destroyed monastery in Paharpur Buddhist Bihar or somapur Mahavihara built by Sri Dharmapaldev, the second king of the Pala dynasty of late 7th century. In 1985 UNESCO gave it the status of the World Heritage Site. after visiting drive to Bogra at Mahasthangarh – the ancient name is Pundranagar was rich and prosperous wall city during the 3rd Century BCE while the region pundravardhana of Ashoka More than five hundred years before the birth of Jesus many scalars compare the ancient Pundravardhana with the indus civilization of Mohanjodaro saying like Mahasthan is Mohanjodaro of Bengala. There were 20 monasteries include Vasu bhihar once famous Buddhist learning center of more than 700 students from different countries of the world widely famous Buddhist university before 2400 years lasts more than thousand years.
Outside the wall, founded Govindha vita and pottery, coins, ornaments, terracotta and stone carved paintings, statues of stone, statues of gods, copper medals, arrows, knives, iron spears etc of 4th century BC. There are several types of monuments in the first and second centuries BC, with paintings, shields and printed copper coins.
The ancient Mahasthan involved with many historic events of Maurya, Gupta, shanga, pala, Sultanate period and the arrival of Buddha, Empire Ahoka fame and memories of Bakhtiar Khiliji.
overnight stay – Bogra Naz garden hotel.
Day-09: Tazhat palace and see indigo farmers’ natural blues
At around 07:30 AM Depart Rangpur by car takes 3 hour to Rajendrapur seeing Indigo farmers and try to see shibori.
overnight stay – NGO guest house.
Day-10: exploring char villages of Brahmaputra river at Chilmari
2 hours drive to Chilmari for a significant boat trip to explore Chars village within half day then drive to Saidpur airport catching evening flight to Dhaka.
Overnight stay – hotel 71 or hotel victory
Day-11: Dhaka – Chittagong train journey and check in Rangamati
early morning wake up catching direct train ( Sonar bangla express ) no local train and its arrive by 01:30 PM for having a lunch and drive by Hiace to Rangamati hill town, check in hotel sufia or green castle hotel.
Day-12: rocky Mountain view Kaptai lake cruise exploring spots and remote tribes
full day cruise to explore the undiscovered land of indigenous people while cruise around hills and numerous islands stretches throughout the vast man-made lake largest in Asia bordering with Mizoram India. experience the difference in Kaptai lake island villages and bazaar, waterfalls, remote valley, Buddhist vihar and Chakma handicraft center.
Day-13: Rangamati view point – Bandarban hill town attractions
a nice Hiace with carrier directly for Bandarban, on arrival at Bandarban on our way visitors can look Golden Temple, check in Venus resort new building finest room and rest of the day explore Haati bandha and Sangia tribal villages.
Day-14: Bandarban highest hill view points and tribal villages
hill drive to Nilgiri and Chimbuk higest hill romantic view point accessible by chander gari and explore Marma and Bawm village, in the afternoon drive to Ruma, on the way visit Tripura tribal village, overnight in Ruma Eco resort.
Day-15: Bandarban – Cox’s bazaar bus drive and visiting Himchari with coral beach
in the morning catch public bus journey to Cox’s bazaar, takes 3 hours and on arrival check in 3 star good hotel after having lunch drive to coral beach and Inani beach rest of the day.
Day-16: trip to St. Martin island
Early in the morning leaving Cox’s bazaar by tourist bus about to Teknaf then board into sea vessel for a Bay of Bengal cruise to Saint Martin island, after 2 hours of cruise on arrival, transfer to the resort having lunch, rest of the day walk through isolated touristic island.
Day-17: coral island expeditions
after an early breakfast cruise to small coral island for make more fun and snorkeling, return to the resort having lunch then leaving rewarding cruise to Teknaf then bus drive to Cox’s bazaar.
Day-18: experience the difference in Sonadia and Moheskhali island
a cruise to Sonadia island and Moheskhali packet dry cake will be served for day long outing and late in the afternoon visit Ramu – the largest Buddhist statue, overnight sleeper class Volvo bus journey to Dhaka.
Day-19: day excursion to Sonargaon archaeological site and Jamdani weaving
Leave the Volvo bus on way to Dhaka, after an early breakfast visit historic Sonargaon which was once administrative centre, port and mit-town during sultanate period and the old Capital city of Muslim sultanate and independent Sultan ( 13th to 17th Century) where you will visit Panam ruins city, rich terracotta’s palace, folk arts and craft museum, in the afternoon drive to sitalakhya river bank to see the famous Jamdani shari weaving, in the evening check in nearby expeditions home stay cottage.
Day-20: Srimangal tea Capital and rain forest region
early morning after breakfast visit special handloom weaving of Aarong shop nominated factories and drive to Srimangal tea plantation rain forest and home to Monipuri and Khasia minorities people.
Late in the afternoon scenic drive to visit Madhabpur valley and activities of the tea puckers surrounded by small hills.
Day-21: Rain forest trail and tribal villages
Early morning after having breakfast 3km drive to explore Lawacherra rain forest in search of hoolock gibbons and other animals, explore Khasia and Monipuri tribal villages, in the afternoon return car drive to Dhaka beyond airport hotel air inn for night stay.
Day-22: airport transfer catching your final departure from Bangladesh after ending Bangladesh tour as well by God grace.
Tour price per person in US$
|1 person||2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person|
- Dhaka airport shuttle + city tour
- Dhaka 2 nights hotel accommodation in hotel 71 or hotel victory
- 1st class cabin in rocket steamer cruise to Hularhat
- 2 nights / 3 days in Sundarban tourist boat
- 1 night stay in Pashur hotel and 1 night in city inn Khulna
- Sight-seeing and transfer by car
- Khulna to Rajshahi Ac chair
- 5 days car / Ac van to Rajshahi + Bogra + Rangpur and Dinajpur
- Saidpur to Dhaka by evening flight
- Dhaka to Chittagong by Ac chair in train,
- Rangamati hotel Sufia or green castle for 2 nights,
- Rangamati spots and full day private cruise on Kaptai lake,
- Rangamati to Bandarban by private Ac vehicle ( if 1 person transfer by CNG)
- Bandarban if 2 person by Tuk tuk / chander gari ( Golden Temple + Haati bandha, shailo propat and sangiya )
- Nilgiri and Chimbuk romantic hill view point by jeep
- Bandarban hillside resort or similar for 2 nights,
- Bandarban to Cox’s bazaar by public bus,
- Cox’s bazaar hotel ocean paradie for 1 night
- Inani and himchari half day and full day cruise to Sonadia and Moheskhali island,
- Cox’s bazaar to Dhaka by Scania Volvo sleeper cabin bus,
- Sea cruise and trip to St. Martin island
- Sonargaon historic tour
- Srimangal tea valley, rain forest and tribal village by car
- Tea resort or Eco cottage if 1 person accommodation
- the whole tour with an accompanied guide.
- 3 days food while sundarban adventure
All lunch + Dinner except 3 days all food, Personal expense and tips.
Two week tour packages in Bangladesh
These trip cover the major tour attraction of Bangladesh around Sundarbans wildlife sanctuaries, Chittagong hill tracts and beaches ( Rangamati + Bandarban and Cox’s bazaar) have been quoted the tour price for world travelers and License tour agency promoting Bangladesh tourism with much discount price.
- Dhaka sight-seeing and luxury cruise – we visit Dhaka main attractions along with old Dhaka around remaining structure and Museum of Mughal, French, Armanian and British colonial time Jamindar palaces.
- Sonargaon – was the past glorious city of Sultan of the Bengal and several structure of Buddhist, Sultanate, Mughal and British colonial
- Ecological wildlife Expeditions in Sundarbans Bangladesh
The word Sundarban means ‘beautiful forest’. It is a immeasurable area in the Ganges delta comprising a network of 108 swampy, two-third low-lying landmass amidst one- third water bodies of 450 river, canal and creeks, mainly fresh water flows north to south direction and sediments deposited in the delta covered with enormous brackish mud flats contain 28 species true mangrove plants boast of a variety of flora and diversified faunal array to bring an unequaled diverse wildlife.
Sundarban Mangrove ecosystems are massive ecological significance which Situated mostly in southwest Bangladesh, a small portion of it lies in India. The Indian part of the forest is estimated to be about 19 percent, while the Bangladeshi part is 81 percent. Three wildlife Sanctuaries superb by sedges, legumes, algal, grasses a variety of terrestrial shrubs and Magical mangrove trees where stealthily spotted deer, Macaque and wild boar survive and ferocious Bengal tiger its roam beyond various wildlife. Its declared as a UNESCO world natural heritage site in 1997.
Every year many travelers expedition in and around of these wildlife sanctuaries and mostly viewed sites that we cover – namely – KATKA, KACHIKHALI and Barikhal channel AND HARBARI.
Bangladesh Expeditions organize special interest expeditions, bird watching trip, family tour in private basis, personal demanded tours, weekend package tours and filming / research documentary on any species.
- Rangamati is the queen hill district of Chittagong hill tracts only 77km away from Chittagong largest port and international airport city. the emerald blue water of Asia largest man-made kaptai lake twisted on the numerous islands drained with karnafuli river.
A cruise on the lake is the main attraction around the hills on islands exploring fabulous waterfall, tribal life, hanging bridge, a Buddhist monk, Rajvan vihara, indigenous handicraft center, navy camp and a few far reaching country largest electric production center is also accessible by boat.
- Bandarban is the highest beautiful hill district town of Chittagong hill tracts is just 92km from Chittagong town.
Bandarban has so many scenic hillside landscapes but it is not possible explain for a short trip, you must see a part of the whole things to do.
Beautiful Bandarban is the hilly land of three highest peak along with river, fast flowing stream, sandstone rocks nearby each numerous waterfalls. A land of Contrast – twelve different ethnic minorities living in whole Bandarban whose are primarily different due to rest of the flat region. Each tribes has own cultural pattern, dress, rites and ritual, own language and appearance. Expedition provides one spectacular village to another village through scenic hills illuminating their life-style.
- Cox’s bazaar –is the tourist Capital of Bangladesh has many travelers facilities. World longest unbroken sandy beach and coral beach along with offshore islands where mainly fisherman dry fishing and its best place for experience the fisherman life at Sonadia and Moheskhali island.
In the winter season – A merine drive to Teknaf for Bay of Bengal cruise to Saint Martin coral islands is always attracts travelers.
- Rocket steamer cruise –British Raj time built Paddle wheel steamer till now run after converted diesel engine now every day Except Friday Depart Sadarghat terminal at 06:00 PM about to Barisal > Hularhat > Murolgonj and every Wednesday PS Masud cruise up to Mongla and Khulna. A 1st class cruise on old rocket steamer always travel listed of foreign travelers.
- Bagerhat World heritage sites – travelers from Hularhat / Morrelgonj / Khulna easily car / bus drive to visit Bagerhat World heritage listed Sixty dome Mosque of the 15th Centuries Sultanate time imagine structure along with shrine of Khan Jahan Ali and other historical Mosque.
This trip covers the most popular travel destination of Bangladesh please see itinerary as outlined here:
Bangladesh Best two week Tour itinerary:
Day-01: Greeting by our guide from Dhaka airport and transfer to the hotel 71 or ornate for overnight stay.
Day-02: Dhaka city tour and end of the day board on rocket steamer
First hours of the day city tour for a day retreat to Lalbagh fort, Pari Bibi’s Tomb, Ahsan Manzil, karzan hall, Dhakeswari temple, Armenian church, star Moque, liberation war museum, hindu street and parliament building or make your way down to Buriganga river port and rent a small boat to see the hustle and bustle of Dhaka from the water front. Meet animal of Dhaka zoo and monkeys of old Dhaka. Hopefully we can cover main attraction of Dhaka city.
our guide will complete the tour by 05:00 PM for an exciting Paddle wheel steamer cruise globally known was launch in Bangladesh in the late 18th century by the British India General Navigation Railway Company built with unique design rare chance of sinking dilapidated torpedo-shaped two storey vessels comfortable as symbol of speed, safety and aristocracy once renowned and elite classes people cruises to Mongla and Khulna via Chandpur, Barisal and Hularhat. There were six paddle steamers built with steam engines from Europe and India now converted into diesel-run engines and electro-hydraulic engines. Presently only 4 paddle wheel steamer namely – PS Masud, PS Ostrich, PS Lepcha, PS Tern and introduced 2 new ships–MV Bangali and MV Madhumati launches according to the paddle steamer model operated from Dhaka every day except Friday started 04:00 PM from Badamtoli departing by 06:30 PM from Sadarghat terminal.
Day-03: visit World heritage sixty dome Mosque and other historical sites of 15th Century.
In the morning by 09:30 AM leave the rocket steamer and rest of the day outing to know about the brief story of Sultanate rules and spectacular architecture particularly know about the Khan Jahan Ali who is the famous Muslim saint of south-west Bangladesh and founder of many Mosque including World heritage Sixty dome Mosque, in the afternoon board into our Sundarban tourist boat for having lunch and started the cruise about to Karamjal crocodile breeding center then resume cruise to Chandpai / joy moni fisherman village or its popular course to observe dolphin from our boat, overnight in boat at Chandpai.
Day-04: Chandpai to Katka Tiger point
In the morning, We direct cruise about to Bay of Bengal view Katka wildlife and Tiger point where mostly viewed diverse wildlife. In the afternoon firstly we walk about to Tiger hill seeing the behavior of spotted deer and Macaque, before sunset our small wooden boat immediately leave us to the nearby wildlife observation tower out looking the eye catching grass land surrounding green trees while birds back to the nest and spotted deer stealthily taking grass before sun set, return to the boat hearing evening alert sounds of Jungle fowl. Free time having prawn soup in the boat will be anchored convenient place in sea facing both side forested lands.
Day-05: whole day diverse wildlife and magical mangrove forest expeditions
Sundarbans is the unique ecological place for bird watchers, early in the morning alarm wake up for an exciting bird watching trip by silent boat through Katka canal / creeks chance to see the bird life and wildlife very close. Before entering in the canal right side sea faces mud flats where flying birds of prey
hunting fishes and crabs. In the canal many species of birds you will find mostly brawn winged king fisher, ruddy king fisher deep of the creeks, racket tailed drongo, magpie robin, common king fisher, fish eagle on the top of die tree, bee eater and many if high tide closely viewed macaque and deer, green vine snake if low tides may find oriental small otters and pug print in the muddy bank, return to the boat having breakfast.
Only one hour time for walking through forest en-route to the Tiger hill we find many deer and macaque under the keora tree and our conducted guide will crack branch of the tree where all of the deer eating with fear.
Immediately all of us deck to the boat having snacks heading for 3km walking to the Jamtola beach trail through jungle.
In the grassland we may find deer, birds and many butterflies as total 37 species of butterflies under 7 families were recorded after 2 and half km walk through picturesque scenery we wondered Katka beach where you find only dried trees and verities shell of Mollusks species.
We can happier if we could breathtaking walk Katka to Kachikhali through Jamtola beach and deep forest but these expeditions possible from December to March.
We can write about the adventurous expeditions those visit during the month of December to March.
After having bath and fruits / cookies eating return to the boat and its start cruise about to Kachikhali meantime late lunch will be served on vessel, on the way of cruise look out may find obscure Bengal tiger swimming in the canal.
Late afternoon on arrival Kachikhali wildlife in the sea front canal beyond a place will be anchor our vessel. Here you may see a large crocodile in the mud bank.
Our small boat leave us at jetty Walking through grassland spotted deer in several group stealthily eating grasses and wild boars are common in this forest carefully walk as poisonous snakes found several time in our past trip.
Before sun set a significant bird watching through Kachikhali fascinating canal, A brown-winged kingfisher whizzes by, heading before stopping to perch, enduring us closed view of its spurious wing and attracting red bill. May you must see a deer, we may also find Crescent Serpent Eagle, otters if low tides as many fishes.
A BBQ dinner will be served and our boat few hours back to Tambulbunia and anchor.
Day-06: Berrikhal channel cruise and Herbaria Eco tourism center
in the morning bird canal expeditions here surrounding mangrove apple and mangrove trees very spectacular by bird watchers as maximum species of bird observe here, water monitor, rhesus macaque also common. Return to the vessel for heading Berrikhal crisscrosses canal where diverse wildlife marked from the boat. Both side green trees and wildlife attracts any travelers, we find masked fin foot, lesser adjutant and greater egrets, several time we found crocodile baking in the sun, water monitor lying in tree, macaque make your return journey memorable.
In the afternoon leave the vessel for Harbaria Eco tourism center out looking from wooden made path searching Tiger foot print in the forest floor, continue on to the boat for Mongla for car journey to Jessore catching evening flight to Dhaka.
Day-07: free time for shopping and transfer to Dhaka airport ending the trip in Bangladesh.
This price only for foreigner if run private Sundarban trip in any date exclusively for above group based rocket steamer and evening domestic flight, car transfer and Bagerhat by A/c van.
Note: if visitors return Dhaka by overnight train sleeper cabin then reduce price per person – US$- 30.00
02 person —-03 person ——-04person ——05 person—–06-7 person
780.00 US$ ……625.00 US$ ….530.00 US$….. 495.00 US$…….455 US$
Price shall include:
- Cruise inside the Forest with exclusive tourist boat.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at Dhaka for 2 nights + Rocket 1st class 1 night + hotel Pashur 1 night and Sundarban boat just 2 or 3 nights
- all Food for 4 days in Sundarban boat
- All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
- Small country boat to make trips inside small canals/creeks.
- Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
- Forest fees, permission & armed forest guard from the forest department
- An Ecological Guide during the trip.
- Air ticket (Jessore to Dhaka)
- Rocket Cruise (Dhaka – Hularhat).
- A/C Car for Bagerhat sightseeing and transfer to Jessore
- Dhaka guided sight-seeing trip.
Those continue on to Chittagong hill tracts expeditions
Day-07: Dhaka – Chittagong by train and car drive to Rangamati in Chittagong hill tracts
early morning wake up catching morning train journey to Chittagong by Sonar Bangla express, on arrival in the afternoon car drive to Rangamati, on the way brief visit a brick field, check in hotel Sufia.
Day-08: boating on Kaptai lake and exploring waterfall, Buddhist Monk, tribal villages in the island and shuvolong bazaar
after completing breakfast a significant hillside Kaptai lake cruise exploring Chakma handicraft center, Buddhist Monk, Vihar, Shuvolong waterfall and Chakma tribal village. The boat will take us to a island restaurant for having lunch and late in the afternoon leave the boat at hanging bridge.
Day-09: Rangamati to Bandarban and explore surrounds of hill tribe town
after an early breakfast drive to Bandarban and the first thing to do is explore finest Golden Temple, check in resort for lunch, a trail up to Faruk para indigenous village and end of the day climb up to Tiger hill leads to a spectacularly overlook the dazzling view of the whole Bandarban from uphill, it’s fantastic before sunset or visit Hatibandha and Shangiya.
Day-10: Bandarban highest hills and endless romantic place
In the morning drive through crisscrosses hilly road both side verity of plants and wild flowers sanctified forest amazing views we left chance to enjoy on the highest hills of Bandarban at Nilgiri, on arrival you will surprisingly look the far reaching stunning view on the series of hills and breathtaking Bay view may give you endless romantic moment on the up hills of Nilgiri. We discover the tribal village Hike along the downhill trails to see a variety of plants, trees, birds and butterfly species at and another fascinating chimbuk hill, on a misty day – flimsy clouds floating between us making the time motivating, in the afternoon a magnificent waterfalls stream and scenic surrounds severely leads memorable our expeditions.
Day-11: Inani + coral beach and Himchari broken hill
in the morning bus journey to Cox’s bazaar and check in beach hotel or hotel at kolatoli hotel zone, rest of the day marine drive to visit coral beach and Himchari broken hill, overnight at hotel.
Day-12: experience the difference in Sonadia and Moheskhali island with fishing boat building
in the morning private speed boat cruise to Sonadia island for its dry fishing activities and fisherman village, in the afternoon drive to coral beach along with Inani and himchari broken hill, in the night green line sleeper class Volvo bus journey to Dhaka.
Day-13: Sonargaon archaeological sites
in the morning leave the bus at Sonargaon which was the 1st Capital city of Bengal where you can observe ruins structure of Sultanate, Buddhist, Mughal and last remaining Britisha colonial architecture in palaces and city, in the evening check in airport nearby hotel.
Day-14: Airport transfer ending the trip as well by God grace.
Price per person in US$
02 person —03 person —04 person —05 person —06 person —07 person
$ 690.00—-$ 615.00 —–$ 550.00—-$ 540.00 —–$ 495.00—-$ 480.00
WE must give you more discount those interested 14 days tours in Bangladesh
The trip price includes:
- Dhaka hotel and airport shuttle,
- Dhaka – Chittagong by A/c chair in train,
- Chittagong – Rangamati by private ac vehicle,
- Rangamati 2 nights ac deluxe room
- Rangamati boat trip for expeditions
- Rangamati – Bandarban by private vehicle,
- Bandarban – sangiya and haatibandha along with shailo propat,
- Nilgiri – Chimbuk hills with tribal village expedition,
- Bandarban 2 nights in hillside resort or 3 star hotel,
- Bandarban – Cox’s bazaar by public bus direct basis,
- Sonadia and Moheskhali offshore island,
- Inani, coral beach and himchari,
- Cox’s bazaar beach hotel 1 nights,
- Cox’s bazaar – Dhaka by sleeper Volvo bus
- Dhaka boat building or museum and monuments.
- All food ( Breakfast + lunch + Dinner and snacks )
Personal expense and tips.