Bangladesh travel round the year
Duration – 12 days / 11 nights
- Dhaka – the Capital worst city of Bangladesh with its rich history and heritage. Friday and Saturday is less traffic while visiting the monuments and museum
- Rocket steamer cruise – British built famous paddle wheel steamer converted diesel engine only 4 are still run from Dhaka on every day except Friday and new shape rocket “ launch” on Monday and Thursday.
- Bagerhat – the another 15th centuries sultanate Mosque magical structure and get status World heritage site.
- Rajshahi – Buddhist archaeological sites and the past glorious historic city of Mosque, Temples and single largest Buddhist Stupa- World heritage site.
- Bogra – the earliest Capital of 3rd centuries BC and Asia famous Buddhist education centre.
- Dinajpur – the most ornate historical and terracotta’s Kantaji Temple.
- Sonargaon – the old capital, port and mint-town of Bengal while convenient environment for processing fine linen and produced World famous Muslin. The administrative center of Muslim rulers of Bengal and Bhati kingdom. Historic sonargaon had hate story of east India company while indigo farming and developed European cloth trade center at the lost rich British colonial architectural Panam city.
- Srimangal – the home of hoolock gibbons in Lawacherra rain forest and two minorities those still servant of tea cultivators. Srimangal is the tea Capital as large quantities of finest tea produces in the slopes small hillside green region under Sylhet.
- Sylhet – Jaflong and Lalakhal- is the 2nd most visited beauty of Bangladesh very close to Indian border where many limestone flow with the stream of Indian waterfalls give us panoramic view of waterfalls, river background of the series of hills.
Day-01: our guide met and greetings at Dhaka airport and transfer to hotel 71. If the arrival time by afternoon then visit Dhaka main attractive places.
Day-02: Dhaka trip or Sonargaon archaeological site and Rocket journey
in the morning at 08:00 AM check out hotel for Keraniganj boat building activities or Sonargaon ancient golden capital sightseeing, in the late afternoon board into rocket steamer 1st class cabin for an overnight sleeper journey to Hularhat.
Day-03: Bagerhat shait Gumbad Mosque – another World heritage site
early morning wake up and see rustic charms from rocket steamer while rest of the few hour cruise to Hularhat, at around 09:30 AM leave the rocket and drive to Bagerhat Sixty dome Mosque and other historical sites with a brief of potters family those continuing their traditional works, check in city inn hotel deluxe room.
Day-04: train journey and Visit Puthia Temple city
Depart Khulna early in the morning catching train journey to Rajshahi while arrive in the afternoon drive to Puthia Temple city – the most significant are Shiva, Jagannath and Guvinda Temple, check in hotel.
Day-05: Mango retreat and ancient Mosque city – Gaur
2 hours drive to Chapai Nawabganj for eating mango and exploring ancient several Mosque, the main attractive are Chhota sona Mosque, Darasbari Mosque, Chika Mosque, Tahkhana complex and Bagha Mosque if time permits wish to experience kantha stitching and motifs, return for overnight at Rajshahi.
Day-06: Paharpur vihara, Kushumba Mosque and Mahasthangarh
Depart Rajshahi in the morning 60km drive to visit Kushumba Mosque (stone built Sultanate structural Mosque ) then drive another 2 hours for the significant visit to an ancient Buddhist destroyed monastery in Paharpur Buddhist Bihar or somapur Mahavihara built by Sri Dharmapaldev, the second king of the Pala dynasty of late 7th century. In 1985 UNESCO gave it the status of the World Heritage Site. after visiting drive to Bogra at Mahasthangarh – the ancient name is Pundranagar was rich and prosperous wall city during the 3rd Century BCE while the region pundravardhana of Ashoka More than five hundred years before the birth of Jesus many scalars compare the ancient Pundravardhana with the indus civilization of Mohanjodaro saying like Mahasthan is Mohanjodaro of Bengala. There were 20 monasteries include Vasu bhihar once famous Buddhist learning center of more than 700 students from different countries of the world widely famous Buddhist university before 2400 years lasts more than thousand years.
Outside the wall, founded Govindha vita and pottery, coins, ornaments, terracotta and stone carved paintings, statues of stone, statues of gods, copper medals, arrows, knives, iron spears etc of 4th century BC. There are several types of monuments in the first and second centuries BC, with paintings, shields and printed copper coins.
The ancient Mahasthan involved with many historic events of Maurya, Gupta, shanga, pala, Sultanate period and the arrival of Buddha, Empire Ahoka fame and memories of Bakhtiar Khiliji, overnight at Bogra Naz garden hotel.
Day-07: Dinajpur Kantaji Temple
Depart Bogra by car takes 2 hours and half to Kantaji Temple is famous for its terracotta work on the famous temple. There are about 15 thousand terracotta tiles in the entire temple. You will discover the surrounding and the sides of the temple, wondering, there is no resemblance to one with these ornate terracotta. These terracotta fruits have many stories of social life in the middle of the medieval period and the epic of the story of Ramayana, Mahabharata and various myths.
After lunch, our return drive to Dhaka by car / van and hopefully arrived Dhaka hotel air inn by 11:00 PM ( dinner will be served from highway restaurant)
Day-8: trip to Srimangal and visit Madhabpur valley
Depart Dhaka at around 08:00 AM by private Ac vehicle about to Srimangal takes maximum 4 hours slow drive to arrive, check in tea resort after having lunch drive to Madhabpur lake beyond hills to look the hills view of Indian Tripura, return through tea garden narrow road both side garden of small green hills will attracts you, you also happy if you find tea plucking by female workers those are traditional servant since British Raj, experience special layer tea before check in resort.
Day-9: Lawacherra rain forest + tribal villages and tea garden with Madhabpur valley
in the morning after an early breakfast few km drive to explore Lawacherra rain forest where you chance to see hoolock gibbons swinging canopy of the tall trees while you walk through deep forest in 2 hours trail then take a rest and walking about to Khasia minorities village those living inside the forest, in the afternoon have a lunch and 3 hour train journey to Sylhet.
Day-10: most visited Jaflong and Lalakhal cruise
In the morning car drive to Jaflong visited most viewed picturesque place of Bangladesh where stone collection from river are interesting and surrounding scenery Indian hill view and streams of waterfall attracts travelers, in the afternoon return Sarighat for a boat trip though Lalakhal up to zero point always attracts travelers as hillside tea garden and rustic charms, in the evening return Sylhet hotel Metro international.
Day-11: Sylhet shrine and fly to Dhaka
In the morning visit Sylhet Shrine’s and drive to catch afternoon flight to Dhaka and stay in hotel La Meridian.
Day-12: airport transfer catching your final departure from Bangladesh after ending Bangladesh tour as well by God grace.
Tour price per person in US$
02 person— 03 person— 04 person— 05 person— 06 person
960———-840———— 710————- 680——— 630
1. Airport shuttle + 3 nights Dhaka hotel
2. Dhaka sight-seeing and brief boat building trip
3. Sonargaon archaeological historic trip
4. Dhaka to Hularhat cruise by rocket `1st class cabin
5. Hularhat – Bagerhat heritage sites visit and transfer to Khulna by car
6. Khulna city inn hotel accommodation,
7. Sonargaon archaeological trip and accompanied guide,
8. Archaeological trip by private Ac vehicle around Rajshahi, Bogra and Dinajpur
9. Dhaka to Srimangal by morning train
10. Srimangal tea plantation and rainforest expedition
11. Srimangal tea resort and the tour with an accompanied guide.
12. Sylhet + Jaflong and Lalakhal cruise by car
13. Sylhet hotel Metro international accommodation
14. Sylhet to Dhaka by domestic flight
15. Entry fees and the tour as per itinerary.
Price excludes: all food except complimentary breakfast, tips and personal cost.