Rangamati & Sajek valley cultural landscape expeditions
These trip cover the unspoiled hills, waterfalls, rocks and remotest tribal village and bazaar while a significant large cruise on fascinating Kaptai lake by large boat about to Sajek valley romantic view point experience.
Night-01: Dhaka to Rangamati by overnight A/c bus journey.
Day-01: in the morning on arrival Rangamati check in hotel restaurant for refreshment and breakfast. Board into the big 2 storied engine boat which started the cruise through emerald blue water of Kaptai lake, on the way experience the rare scenic beauty of the lake stretches numerous island of tribal villages, bazaar, waterfalls and rocks, after 3 hours of cruising the boat while arrive at Bagerhat via Longadu where our 2 chander gari awaiting for another 2 hours and half journey by 2 jeep to Sajek valley hotel.
Packet lunch in the boat and dinner at Sajek valley
Day-02: Rangamati long boat trip to Sajek valley
in this day walk around Sajek valley after having breakfast drive to look the beauty of Sajek from view point and surrounds of Sajek valley after having lunch leave Sajek and drive to Khagrachari ( 3 hours ), dinner will be served from restaurant, catching you’re a/c bus journey to Dhaka.
Day-03: in the morning on arrival Dhaka, leave the bus and end the trip.
Price per person: 8,500 if run by minimum 10 – 20 person
- Dhaka – Rangamati by A/c bus overnight journey
- Rangamati – Bagerhat nearby Sajek by boat trip
- Bagerhat – Sajek valley hotel by 2 chander gari
- Sajek valley trip and transfer to Khagrachari by 2 jeep
- Night stay in Sajek valley standard hotel for 1 night
- Khagrachari – Dhaka by overnight A/c bus journey
- All food ( Day -01- to Day-02 )
- Tourist guide
- The tour as per itinerary.
Price exclude: bus station transfer in Dhaka