Bangladesh tours from Europe
Bangladesh has numerous natural beauty and few travel attraction are top listed that to be cover in this tour packages in Bangladesh. visitors can also contact at our France office those traveling Bangladesh from European countries. in addition, we have World travelers and tour agency those operate tours in Bangladesh using our logistics support from Czech Republic by Jan kostal + from Italy by Saro de Bartolo + from France + Spain by swapan Ahmed + from London and Belgium by Ellie Cleary.
An expedition to fascinating Bangladesh for ultimate tours around
- Dhaka sight-seeing and luxury cruise – we visit Dhaka main attractions along with old Dhaka around remaining structure and Museum of Mughal, French, Armanian and British colonial time Jamindar palaces.
- Sonargaon – was the past glorious city of Sultan of the Bengal and several structure of Buddhist, Sultanate, Mughal and British colonial
- Rangamati – is the most scenic valley of rocky lake where chakma and Tripura dominantly live based valley. A significant cruise on the lake exploring bazaar, tribal villages and Buddhist vihar. Rangamati is the hill district of Chittagong hill tracts where maximum local and foreign travelers all the year round boating and adventure.
- Bandarban – is the home of 13 indigenous people where numerous travel attraction and view points for local and foreign travelers as series of hills and three highest mountain in the remote part of Bandarban. A cruise on hillside shangu river and trekking trip to Mt. Keokradong along with several tribal villages expeditions are much popular.
- Cox’s bazaar –is the tourist Capital of Bangladesh has many travelers facilities. World longest unbroken sandy beach and coral beach along with offshore islands where mainly fisherman dry fishing and its best place for experience the fisherman life at Sonadia and Moheskhali island.
In the winter season – A merine drive to Teknaf for Bay of Bengal cruise to Saint Martin coral islands is always attracts travelers.
- Rocket steamer cruise –British Raj time built Paddle wheel steamer till now run after converted diesel engine now every day Except Friday Depart Sadarghat terminal at 06:00 PM about to Barisal > Hularhat > Murolgonj and every Wednesday PS Masud cruise up to Mongla and Khulna. A 1st class cruise on old rocket steamer always travel listed of foreign travelers.
- Bagerhat World heritage sites – travelers from Hularhat / Morrelgonj / Khulna easily car / bus drive to visit Bagerhat World heritage listed Sixty dome Mosque of the 15th Centuries Sultanate time imagine structure along with shrine of Khan Jahan Ali and other historical Mosque.
- Srimangal tea plantation and rain forest – Srimangal is the tea Capital of Bangladesh where has many finest tea garden and factories over the small hills. There are several travel attraction for all the year round. The main attraction are- Lawacherra rain forest, Madahbpur lake, tea garden, pine apple plantation, rubber plantation, Hail haors, Hum hum waterfall. It’s the home of hoolock gibbons and Khasia, Monipuri and Tripura minorities’ villages also attracted by flat areas people.
- Sundarban Mangrove ecosystems are massive ecological significance which Situated mostly in southwest Bangladesh, a small portion of it lies in India. The Indian part of the forest is estimated to be about 19 percent, while the Bangladeshi part is 81 percent. Three wildlife Sanctuaries superb by sedges, legumes, algal, grasses a variety of terrestrial shrubs and Magical mangrove trees where stealthily spotted deer, Macaque and wild boar survive and ferocious Bengal tiger its roam beyond various wildlife. Its declared as a UNESCO world natural heritage site in 1997.
We discover Harbaria and its fascinating canal along with Karamjal breeding center.
12 days all inclusive tour itinerary
Day-01: our guide greetings and airport pick up to check in hotel 71 or hotel victory twin deluxe room.
Day-02: Dhaka – Chittagong train journey and check in Rangamati
early morning wake up catching direct train ( Sonar bangla express ) no local train and its arrive by 01:30 PM for having a lunch and drive by Hiace to Rangamati hill town, check in hotel sufia or green castle hotel.
Day-03: rocky hillside cruise on Kaptai lake exploring bazaar, tribal villages and Monk
full day cruise to explore interesting places and experience the difference in Kaptai lake island villages.
Day-04: Rangamati view point – Bandarban hill town attractions
a nice Hiace with carrier directly for Bandarban, on arrival at Bandarban on our way visitors can look Golden Temple, check in Venus resort new building finest room and rest of the day explore tribal villages.
Day-05: Bandarban highest hill view points and tribal villages expeditions
hill drive to Nilgiri and Chimbuk higest hill accessible by Hiace ( Van ) and explore Marma and Bawm village, overnight in Bandarban Venus resort.
Day-06: Bandarban – Cox’s bazaar bus drive and visiting Himchari with coral beach
Hiace van of 10 seats with carrier drive to Cox’s bazaar in the morning and on arrival check in 3 star good hotel at hotel motel zone after having lunch drive to coral beach and Inani beach rest of the day.
Day-07: experience the difference in Sonadia and Moheskhali island
a cruise to Sonadia island and Moheskhali packet dry cake will be served for day long outing and on the way visit boat building, overnight sleeper class Volvo bus journey to Dhaka.
Day-08: Dhaka sight-seeing with Keraniganj boat building activities
in the morning photography trip to some interesting places of old Dhaka like expiry bottle / plastic / aluminum whole sale area where street people sale and buying by steel mill, fruits market and Keraniganj boat building till 04:30 PM, catching overnight 1st class rocket steamer cruise to Hularhat.
Day-09: Rocket steamer cruise with Bagerhat Sixty dome and the sundarbans
in the morning drive by Hiace to Bagerhat World heritage sites and rest of the day cruise to the Sundarbans forest, in the evening leave the boat and continue on to at Khulna catching overnight sleeper train journey to Dhaka.
Day-10: trip to Sonargaon archaeological and check in Srimangal
early morning wake up to see biggest fish market at Jatrabari and brick field on our way to Sonargaon archaeological sites and past glorious story of many rulers, in the afternoon after having lunch resume drive to Srimangal takes maximum 4 fours slow drive to arrive, check in tea heaven resort.
Day11: Lawacherra rain forest + tribal villages and tea garden with Madhabpur valley
in the morning after an early breakfast few km drive to explore Lawacherra rain forest where you chance to see hoolock gibbons swinging canopy of the tall trees while you walk through deep forest in 2 hours trail then take a rest and walking about to Khasia minorities village those living inside the forest, in the afternoon have a lunch from Kolapata restaurant or your hotel restaurant and drive to Madhabpur lake beyond hills to look the view of Indian Tripura, return through garden narrow road both side garden of small green hills will attracts you, you also happy if you find tea plugging by female workers those are traditional servant since British Raj and out of basic many facilities till now, experience special layer tea before check in resort.
Day-12: trip to tribal village and hail haors bird sanctuary
in the morning hour drive to explore Monipuri minorities those are till expert in their own hand weaving and their life, a few km drive to hail haors for bird watching and pottery family, after having lunch check out resort for resume drive to Dhaka.
Day-13: leave Bangladesh after completing the trip as well by God grace.
Price per person in US$
02 person —03 person —04 person—5 person —-06 person —-07 person
$ 1250.00—-$ 1080.00 —–$ 940.00…$ 890.00……$ 810.00 ……$ 790.00
The tour price includes:
- Dhaka airport shuttle and 4 nights in Dhaka hotel twin sharing room,
- 2 nights in Rangamati hotel sufia or green castle deluxe room,
- 2 nights in Venus resort deluxe room,
- Rangamati lake cruise to explore island, bazaar, village and Buddhist Monk by soundless launch / boat,
- A reserved 10 seated Van with carrier for whole Rangamati + Bandarban + Cox’s bazaar
- Nilgiri + Chimbuk hill view point by car of moon ( jeep )
- Bandarban sight-seeing and tribal village by our Van,
- Inani + Himchari + coral beach by hiace van and cruise to Sonadia and Moheskhali private basis,
- Cox’s bazaar hotel for 1 night
- Cox’s bazaar to Dhaka by sleeper Volvo journey
- Dhaka photography in old part along with boat building,
- Rocket steamer 1st class cruise journey
- Sundarban day cruise along with Bagerhat Sixty Dome Mosque and shrine by Hiace Van and Khulna to Dhaka by train sleeper based 4 people in one cabin.
- Sonargaon archaeological trip
- Tea plantation, rain forest and Madhabpur valley
- English speaking tour guide
- All food for 12 days in order basis and the trip as per itinerary.
Price excludes: personal interest and cost.
7 Days Tours of Bangladesh Expeditions
These trip cover the Chittagong Hill Tracts hills hiking and hillside cruise around tribal villages & North Bengal archaeological expeditions around most Terracotta’s Mosque, Temples and Stupas.
Places to travel: Chittagong-Rangamati-Bandarban-Dinajpur- Bogra-Rajshahi- Dhaka
Day-01: Dhaka City tour and fly to Chittagong
our expeditions guide met from Dhaka airport 12:30 pm and drive to the most attractive attractions specially old part of Dhaka.The main attractions are Sadarghat (riverfront), Ahsan Manzil (Pink Palace), Lalbagh Fort, Armenian Church, Dhakeswari Temple, Curzon Hall, National Parliament Building, National Museum Although it’s not possible to visit all places I’ll try to show you as much as possible. 8:45 pm fly to Chittagong. upon arrival at Chittagong airport transfer to the well park Hotel and night halt.
Day-02: drive to Rangamati and boat trip on rocky hiilside Kaptai lake
After an early breakfast drive to Rangamati. We’ll visit various sights bazaar and villages while boat trip on Kaptai Lake, the main spots in Shuvalong waterfall, Shuvalong indigenous Bazar, Tribal villages, Rajban vihara Buddhist Monastery, Hanging Bridge, overnight in hotel Sufia at Rangamati.
Day-03: drive to Bandarban and visit Bandarban hill tribe town
After breakfast drive to Bandarban by reserved vehicle, on the way visit the largest Buddhist temple in Bangladesh named Jadi temple (Golden Temple). In the afternoon a magnificent short Cruise on Sangu River, Shailapropat waterfall and Indigenous village, Nilachal.
Day-04: hill view point and highest hillside tribal villages expeditions
in the morning jeep drive to the highest Nilgiri and Chimbuk hill view point, it’s very romantic place of Bandarban, explore tribal villages, in the afternoon drive to Chittagong (92km) catching evening 9:15 pm fly to Dhaka. Transfer to Dhaka Golden Tulip– the Grandmark hotel.
Day-05: Fly to Saidpur and visit Dinajpur Kantajee Temple and Mahasthangrh at Bogra
From Dhaka 8:45 am fly to Saidpur and visit the Kantajee Temple (also known as Kantanagar Temple), the most spectacular terracotta’s Hindu temple and one of the most beautiful monuments in Bangladesh and Nayabad Mosque. After lunch drive to Bogra for visiting Mahasthangarh, dating back to at least the 3rd century BC, is located only 14 km from Bogra town. Today visit the archaeological sites and feelings of earliest glory, night stay at Naz Garden Hotel and Resort.
Day-06: Visit Paharpur World heritage sites and several Sultanate time stone built Mosque
Drive to Paharpur visiting the Sompura Vihara is considered the most exciting and significant archaeological site in Bangladesh- dating from the 8th century AD and recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was once the largest Buddhist monastery south of the Himalayas. This day we’ll know also about Sultanate Muslim structure like Kushumba Mosque, Darashbari, Choto Sona mosque, Chika Mosque and Tahkhana. Drive to Rajshahi and overnight at Chez Razzaq Suite Hotel.
Day-07: Puthia Temple city + Museum and Mosque
After breakfast visit Varendra research museum, Puthia temple city, Shiva temple, Govinda temple,Jagannath temple, Rajbari The charming town of Puthia, renowned for the largest number of historically important Hindu structures in Bangladesh and visit Bagha mosque and Hatikumrul Navaratna temple then drive back to Dhaka, after having dinner transfer to airport.
Price per person: US$ Currency
2 person —04 person –06 person —08 person –10 person—12 person—-15 person
$ 1,190 …..$ 815 ………. $ 760………$ 720……… $ 690 ………$ 670……$ $ 580
- Dhaka Chittagong Dhaka both way return air tickets
- Dhaka – Saidpur air tickets
- Reserved transport for sightseeing.
- Kaptai Lake cruise by reserved Boat.
- Permission for Chittagong hill tracts.
- Shangu River cruise by reserved Boat.
- Breakfast – Lunch – dinner.
- Accommodations twin/couple sharing basis.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entry fee, toll, tax.
Tips for guide and driver and Restaurant.
- Well park hotel at Chittagong for 1 nights
- Golden Tulip -The Grandmark Hotel in Dhaka 1 night.
- Naz Garden Hotel & Resort in Bogra for 1 night
- Chez Razzaq Suite Rajshahi 1 night
- hotel Sufia at Rangamati for 1 nights
- Bandarban hillside resort or Venus resort for 1 nights
Vehicles: we have quote the tour price based 11 seated new Hiace for 4 to 8 person with carrier and we use 2 hiace for 9 person to 16 person.
Note: if visitors like to sight-seeing archaeological sites by tourist coach of 25 to 29 seats then price per person increase 60 USD dollars.