Bangladesh luxury tour package
These luxury trip cover the mostly visited fascinating places have been quited the tour price based 4 and 5 star hotel accommodation facilities and comfort logistics like domestic flights, car / Ac van or jeep.
The travel destination will be expeditions within 15 days –
- Dhaka – the Capital worst city of Bangladesh with its rich history and heritage.
- Rocket steamer cruise – British built famous paddle wheel steamer converted diesel engine only 4 are still run from Dhaka on every day except Friday and new shape rocket “ launch” on Monday and Thursday.
- Bagerhat – Muslim sultanate architectural magical structure in Mosque and get status World heritage site.
- The Sundarbans – world largest mangrove forest in the network of 420 rivers, canal and creeks where living diverse wildlife in the estuaries and UNESCO status natural World heritage site.
- Rangamti – the hillside largest lake in Asia surrounded by rocks, hills and island where living predominantly indigenous people. It’s a most attractive valley of Chittagong hill.
- Bandarban – is isolated mountainous lands of ethnic home to diverse indigenous people those living in and around high hills, waterfalls, three highest mountain and shangu river make the paradise of Chittagong hill tracts in Bangladesh.
- Cox’s bazaar beach and offshore island – the world longest unbroken sandy beach and nearby offshore island make tourist capital of Bangladesh as maximum luxury logistics and international chain hotel provided the facilities to millions of travelers.
- Sonargaon – the old capital, port and mint-town of Bengal while convenient environment for processing fine linen and produced World famous Muslin. Once administrative centre of sultanate of Bengal and independent Bhati kingdom. Historic sonargaon has hate story of British colonial while indigo farming and the lost rich architectural Panam city.
- Srimangal and Sylhet – the home of hoolock gibbons in Lawacherra rain forest and two minorities those still servant of tea cultivators. Srimangal is the tea Capital as large quantities of finest tea produces in the slopes small hillside green region under Sylhet.
Sylhet Jaflong is one of the picturesque most visited place round the year and a short cruise in lalakhal is memorable hillside scenic beauty.
Luxury tour itinerary:
Tuesday – Day-01:– Airport – Dhaka
Morning – Pick-up at airport and rest of the day visit Dhaka city
National Parliament House
Overnight stay – Fars hotel and resorts ltd.
Wednesday – Day-02: Old Dhaka tour and evening rocket journey
Morning – visiting old Dhaka and late in the afternoon board into rocket steamer – Dhaka city tour.
Overnight stay – Rocket steamer – 1st class cabin
Thursday- Day-03: Bagerhat – another World heritage site visit
early morning wake up and 5 minute drive to catch rocket steamer few hour cruise to Hularhat, at around 09:45 AM leave the rocket and drive to Mongla en-route visit – BAGERHAT
Bagerhat shait gumbad Mosque
Khan Jahan Ali shrine
Nine domed Mosque
Overnight stay – Parjatan hotel – Pashur
Friday-Day-04: Mongla to Katka wildlife estuaries expeditions
Early in the morning board into tourist vessel joining in the Sundarban package tour and observe magical mangrove forest while cruise about to Katka.
Cruise through mangrove forest
Fascinating sundari canal cruise
Tiger hill trail through wildlife estuary
Overnight stay – vessel twin / couple bedded cabin
Saturday-Day- 05: wildlife safari in the best viewed estuaries
early morning wake up and day long adventure through wildlife estuaries – KATKA AND KACHIKHALI
silent boat trip on katka canal seeing wildlife and aquatic Mammals
Katka to Kachikhali 8km trail through dense forest, grassland and beach
Katka beach and wildlife view point
Evening bird and wildlife watching through Kachikhali canal
Egg island sandy beach and Kachikhali wildlife view point
BBQ dinner and Overnight stay – vessel twin / couple bedded cabin
Sunday-Day-06: Barikhal meandering channel cruise – Harbaria Eco tourism centre
in this day in the morning started return cruise to Mongla and car drive to Jessore catching evening flight to Dhaka then another flight to Chittagong.
En-route we look the beauty of Barikhal channel and Tiger foot print at Harbaria.
Barikhal channel cruise is nicer and diverse wildlife
Harbaria Eco tourism centre
Overnight – Chittagong hotel well park
Monday-07: cruise on Kaptai lake valley
After an early breakfast 77km drive to Rangamati for full day cruise to explore the undiscovered land of indigenous people while cruise around hills and numerous islands stretches throughout the vast man-made lake largest in Asia bordering with Mizoram India. Experience the difference in Kaptai lake island villages and bazaar, waterfalls, remote valley, Buddhist vihar and Chakma handicraft center.
Overnight – Lakeshore holiday Resort
Tuesday-08: Rangamati to Bandarban hill town
3 hours car drive to Bandarban, on arrival at Bandarban on our way visit Buddhist Golden Temple, and rest of the day explore Haati bandha and Sangia tribal villages, late in the afternoon check in Shairo resort.
Best value overnight – shairo wilderness Resort
Wednesday-09: Bandarban highest hill view points and tribal villages
hill drive to Nilgiri and Chimbuk higest hill romantic view point accessible by chander gari and explore Marma and Bawm village, in the afternoon drive to Ruma, on the way visit Tripura tribal village, overnight in luxury Venus resort.
Overnight – Venus Resort
Thursday-10: Bandarban – Cox’s bazaar and visiting Himchari with coral and Inani beach
In the morning car journey to Cox’s bazaar, takes 3 hours and on arrival check in 4 star hotel after having lunch marine drive to coral beach and Inani beach rest of the day.
Overnight – ocean paradise hotel or Mermaid beach Resort
Friday-11: explore Sonadia and Moheskhali Island
Early morning started a private cruise to discover Sonadia and Moheskhali offshore island seeing the isolated island dry fishing activities and Adinath Temple and in the afternoon catch domestic flight to Dhaka.
Overnight – stay hotel Anchorage the Residence.
Saturday-12: Dhaka – Srimangal – Madhabpur valley by car or tourist coach
Early morning depart Dhaka by reserved A/c tourist coach or car, it takes 4 hours to arrive, on arrival have lunch from Kolapata restaurant then visit slopes hillside tea garden where macaque are see, check in 5 star Grand Sultan Golf resort and rest of the day visit Monipuri tribal village and Madhabpur valley.
In the evening taste 7 layer special tea of Srimangal,
Overnight – 5 star Grand Sultan Golf resort
Sunday-13: Srimangal rain forest trail seeing hoolock gibbons and tribal village
Early morning rain forest expeditions in search of hoolock gibbons remaining endanger family and their habitat and trail through forest a Khasia village, drive to Sylhet after having lunch cruise on Lalakhal surrounded by hills and tea garden up to zero point.
Overnight in 5 star – Nazimgarh resort
Monday-14: Jaflong – Tamabil and Jaintapur
in this day visit Jaflong and Tamabil picturesque scenery of hilly river and its stone collection activities, waterfall and its flows, in the afternoon started return car slow drive to Dhaka.
Overnight – stay hotel Anchorage the Residence.
Tuesday-15: airport transfer catching your final departure from Bangladesh after ending Bangladesh tour as well by God grace.
Tour price per person in US$
|2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person|
- Dhaka airport shuttle + 2 days city tour with Sonargaon
- Dhaka 4 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- 1st class cabin in rocket steamer cruise to Hularhat
- 2 nights / 3 days in Sundarban tourist boat
- 1 night stay in Pashur hotel
- All Sight-seeing and transfer by car or van
- Domestic flight to Jessore + late evening flight to Chittagong
- Domestic flight Cox’s bazaar to Dhaka and Sylhet to Dhaka.
- Cruise on Kaptai lake valley and visit all spots
- Bandarban 2 days hiking trip
- Cox’s bazaar Inani + himchari by car and cruise to offshore islands
- Cox’s bazaar 4 star hotel for 2 nights
- Sylhet and Srimangal by car
- Sylhet Jaflong and Lalakhal cruise
- Grand Sultan Golf resort for 1 night and Nazimgarh for 1 night stay
- Rangamati lakeshore holiday resort for 1 nights,
- Rangamati spots and full day private cruise on Kaptai lake,
- Rangamati to Bandarban by private Ac vehicle
- Bandarban ( Golden Temple + Haati bandha, shailo propat and sangiya )
- Nilgiri and Chimbuk romantic hill view point by jeep
- Bandarban shairo hill resort and Venus resort for 2 nights,
- Bandarban to Cox’s bazaar by car,
- Cox’s bazaar hotel ocean paradise for 2 night
- Inani and himchari half day
- day cruise to Sonadia and Moheskhali island,
- Sonargaon historic tour
- the whole tour with an accompanied guide.
- food while sundarban adventure in 3 days
All lunch + Dinner except 3 days all food, Personal expense and tips.
Bangladesh luxury tours around Dhaka – rocket steamer cruise – Bagerhat – Sundarban wildlife estuaries – Chittsgong – Rangamati – Bandarban – Cox’s bazaar – Saint Martin island – Sonargaon and Murapara with Jamdhani weaving factories.
Bangladesh has numerous natural beauty and few travel attraction are top listed that to be cover in this tour packages in Bangladesh.
An expedition to fascinating Bangladesh
- Dhaka sight-seeing– we visit Dhaka main attractions along with old Dhaka around remaining structure and Museum of Mughal, French, Armanian and British colonial time Jamindar palaces.
- Sonargaon – was the past glorious city of Sultan of the Bengal and several structure of Buddhist, Sultanate, Mughal and British colonial
- Rangamati –is the most scenic valley of rocky lake where chakma and Tripura dominantly live based valley. A significant cruise on the lake exploring bazaar, tribal villages and Buddhist vihar. Rangamati is the hill district of Chittagong hill tracts where maximum local and foreign travelers round the year boating and adventure remote zone.
- Bandarban – is the home of 13 indigenous people where numerous travel attraction and view points for local and foreign travelers as series of hills and three highest mountain in the remote part of Bandarban. A cruise on hillside shangu river and trekking trip to Mt. Keokradong along with several tribal villages expeditions are much popular.
- Cox’s bazaar –is the tourist Capital of Bangladesh has many travelers facilities. World longest unbroken sandy beach and coral beach along with offshore islands where mainly fisherman dry fishing and its best place for experience the fisherman life at Sonadia and Moheskhali island.
In the winter season – A merine drive to Teknaf for Bay of Bengal cruise to Saint Martin coral islands is always attracts travelers.
- Rocket steamer cruise –British Raj time built Paddle wheel steamer till now run after converted diesel engine now every day Except Friday Depart Sadarghat terminal at 06:00 PM about to Barisal > Hularhat > Murolgonj and every Wednesday PS Masud cruise up to Mongla and Khulna. A 1st class cruise on old rocket steamer always travel listed of foreign travelers.
- Bagerhat World heritage sites – travelers from Hularhat / Morrelgonj / Khulna easily car / bus drive to visit Bagerhat World heritage listed Sixty dome Mosque of the 15th Centuries Sultanate time imagine structure along with shrine of Khan Jahan Ali and other historical Mosque.
- Srimangal tea plantation and rain forest – Srimangal is the tea Capital of Bangladesh where has many finest tea garden and factories over the small hills. There are several travel attraction for all the year round. The main attraction are- Lawacherra rain forest, Madahbpur lake, tea garden, pine apple plantation, rubber plantation, Hail haors, Hum hum waterfall. It’s the home of hoolock gibbons and Khasia, Monipuri and Tripura minorities’ villages also attracted by flat areas people.
- Sundarban Mangrove ecosystems are massive ecological significance which Situated mostly in southwest Bangladesh, a small portion of it lies in India. The Indian part of the forest is estimated to be about 19 percent, while the Bangladeshi part is 81 percent. Three wildlife Sanctuaries superb by sedges, legumes, algal, grasses a variety of terrestrial shrubs and Magical mangrove trees where stealthily spotted deer, Macaque and wild boar survive and ferocious Bengal tiger its roam beyond various wildlife. Its declared as a UNESCO world natural heritage site in 1997.
Best places tour itinerary
Night-01: airport pick up and transfer to hotel / resort those arrive Dhaka in the evening time.
Day-01: welcoming for Dhaka city tour
our guide met and greets to hotel 71 or Fars resort from Dhaka Airport, if the time permits after refreshment visit some of the more attractive sights and more interesting are old Dhaka and you will board on the British built paddle steamer now turn into marine diesel engine well known “ rocket steamer “ which depart Sadarghat river terminal by 06:30 PM.
Day-02: Bagerhat World heritage sites and board into sundarban cruising
after last night cruise through south, you find sun rising at Barisal “ the fertile lands surrounding canal, drain and rivers. The rocket manually stoppage many river ghat and we leave the rocket at Hularhat by 09:30 AM then car / A/c van journey to Bagerhat world heritage sites, after having lunch and after 30 minute drive visit a potter home who still make pottery, continue on to Mongla, where our Sundarban tourist boat awaiting to start its cruise to Karamjal crocodile breeding center, in the evening resume cruise to Chandpai forest station get armed forest guard and the boat anchor for night stay.
Day-03: Kachikhali wildlife estuary
early morning at 05:30 AM cruise started about to Kachaikhali / Katka, in the afternoon on arrival Kachikhali walk on Egg island sandy beach, walking in the forest in search of wildlife and before sunset canal cruise for bird watching,overnight in couple / twin cabin room of the boat at Katka forest station, BBQ dinner.
Day-04: Katka and Kachikhali wildlife estuaries
On this day, early morning with boil eggs and banana / fruits / cookies a large trail Kachikhali to Katka 8km through wild beach and jamtola beach trail to Katka, we will offer different activities at around Katka & Kachikhali, like walking into the forest, sitting on the watch tower to have a look the wildlife, going into the beach through jungle grassland in a group.Adventure walking into the mangrove forest around many deer about to Tiger hill, Birds watching through canal in the evening by a country boat, in the evening few hours cruise back to Tambulbunia.
Day-05: Barrikhal channel cruise and Harbaria Eco tourism center
a magnificent cruise through Barrikhal channel is very narrow criss-crossses and spotted few endanger species included Musket fin foot, egrets, crocodile, deer and Macaque, it takes 3 hours and half while we reached at Harbaria Eco tourism center searching Tiger foot print in the mud along the walk through wooden made path, in the afternoon we leave the boat at Mongla for A/c van journey to Jessore catching evening flight for Dhaka, our representative transfer you nearby hotel air inn or La Meridien hotel.
Day-06: morning flight to Chittagong and short cruise in Rangamati lake
in the morning our car / guide pick up from your hotel / residence to Depart Dhaka by morning flight to Chittagong, Upon arrival our guide transfer you Rangamati (77km) by car, in the afternoon board into our wooden boat trip to Kaptai lake island restaurant having traditional bamboo stick chicken and delicious fish of the lake in lunch.
We explore by boat to the main spots of Rangamati – Rajvan vihar, Buddhist monk, handicraft center and hanging bridge, check in parjatan motel / hotel sufia.
Day-07: Rangamati Kaptai lake boat trip to Belaichhari wild valley
board into a wooden boat for day long cruise on emerald blue water of man-made Kaptai lake was made producing hydro electric project stretches over 690 sq.km bordering rocky mountain and green forest lands where 13 different tribal communities living in the numerous island of the lake. We discover some of the remotest villages and their bazaar, waterfalls and best viewed valley of Belaichhari . Leave the boat 2 hours before sunset.
Day-08: Rangamati to Bandarban and visit Haati bandha and Sangiya
At 07:30 AM In the morning private vehicle journey ( 3 hours ) to Bandarban, while arrive first we visit Golden Buddhist Temple then check in hillside resort for lunch and visit nearby attractive tribal villages at Haati bandha and Sangiya, overnight in hillside resort or shairo wilderness resort.
Day-09: Bandarban best view point – Nilgiri and Chimbuk hills and tribal village
in the morning jeep drive to Nilgiri and Chimbuk highest hills view point and must see breathtaking romantic place of Bangladesh, after having lunch We also discover remote Mru tribal village and Bawm tribal, on our way back spend time in the streams of shailo propat waterfall, at around 16:00 hours you will board on a wooden boat for 1 and half hour cruise on shangu river experience the rare scenic beauty and unspoiled tribal life, check in hillside resort or shairo wilderness resort.
Day-10: Bandarban – Cox’s bazaar bus drive and visiting Himchari with coral beach
Public bus drive to Cox’s bazaar in the morning and on arrival check in
Prasad paradise hotel or ocean paradise after having lunch and refreshment free time in the beach for walk opt for Burmese market out looking.
Day-11: experience the difference in Sonadia and Moheskhali island
Early morning a private speed boat cruise to Sonadia isolated uninhibited silvery sand beach island home to red crabs and migratory birds where water are much clear only found fisherman busy in dry fishing and Moheskhali is nearby another major attractive offshore island for its Adinath Temple, Pegoda and village of Rakhain those settle here, return Cox’s bazaar for having lunch and refreshment, marine drive (80km) to Teknaf, on the way look the beauty of himchari, Inanani and coral beach, overnight stay at Teknaf Central resorts ltd.
Day-12: Bay of Bengal cruise by ship and walk on Saint martin island
in the morning sun rise experience from Teknaf beach and board into sea vessel for Bay cruise to Saint Martin island, upon arrival transfer you in the Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, walk in the Saint Martin island.
Day-13: coral island expeditions by boat
in the morning a short cruise to cheera dwip for snorkeling on the coral island after having lunch from hotel check out to catching sea vessel for Teknaf, on arrival Teknaf by 05:00 PM a/c bus journey to Chittagong for night pass at hotel well park.
Day-14: visit Murapara hindu zamindar palace and Jamdhanee sharee weaving
morning flight to Dhaka and rest of the day outing to Murapara zamindar palace and Jamdhani share weaving factory ( famous after muslin cloth), in the evening check in hotel 71 or hotel Fars and resorts.
Day-15: visit Sonargaon by car
morning drive to visit Sonargaon which was the 1st Capital of Bengal ( 13th to 17th Century) well worth visiting Panam city, Mughal and Muslim sultanate along with folk arts Museum, in the afternoon drive back to Dhaka for shopping.
Day-16: airport transfer.
Price per person – US$ 1890 ( if run by 2 person )
02 person —03 person –-04 person—05 person —06 person—07 person
$ 1890……$ 1720……$ 1500……..$ 1440…..$ 1365…..$ 1360
- Dhaka city tour by private A/c vehicle,
- Dhaka hotel 71 or hotel victory for 4 nights,
- Dhaka to Hularhat by rocket steamer 1st class cabin,
- Bagerhat sight-seeing and transfer to Mongla and Jessore by A/c vehicle,
- Sundarban tourist boat for 3 nights
- Jessore to Dhaka by evening domestic flights,
- Dhaka – Chittagong – Dhaka both way domestic flights,
- Chittagong to Rangamati and Bandarban by private a/c vehicle,
- Bandarban sightseeing by Tuk tuk and Nilgiri, Chi,buk by jeep,
- Rangamati 2 days boat trip with long cruise to valley,
- Rangamati hotel Sufia deluxe room for 2 nights,
- Chittagong business hotel well park for 1 night,
- Cox’s bazaar ocean paradise, Teknaf central resort and spa, Saint martin resort each place I night total 3 nights,
- Saint Martin island and cherra dwip boat trip,
- Teknaf – Saint Martin – Teknaf Bay cruise based open deck,
- Teknaf to Chittagong by A/c bus and Bandarban to Cox’s bazaar by public Non a/c bus transfer,
- Inani beach, himchari and coral beach by chander gari / car on the way to Teknaf,
- All food for 15 days+ ( breakfast + lunch and dinner ) we serve breakfast and dinner from hotel restaurant and lunch from local restaurant as outing,
- All entry fees, accompanied guide, permission for hill tracts and the Sundarbans,
- Airport shuttle and the trip as per itinerary.
Price excludes: personal cost for shopping Jamdhani / indigenous cloth and Tips.