Bangladesh best places tour package
Bangladesh luxury tours around Dhaka – rocket steamer cruise – Bagerhat – Sundarban wildlife estuaries – Chittsgong – Rangamati – Bandarban – Cox’s bazaar – Saint Martin island – Sonargaon and Murapara with Jamdhani weaving factories.
Bangladesh has numerous natural beauty and few travel attraction are top listed that to be cover in this tour packages in Bangladesh.
An expedition to fascinating Bangladesh
- Dhaka sight-seeing– we visit Dhaka main attractions along with old Dhaka around remaining structure and Museum of Mughal, French, Armanian and British colonial time Jamindar palaces.
- Sonargaon – was the past glorious city of Sultan of the Bengal and several structure of Buddhist, Sultanate, Mughal and British colonial
- Rangamati –is the most scenic valley of rocky lake where chakma and Tripura dominantly live based valley. A significant cruise on the lake exploring bazaar, tribal villages and Buddhist vihar. Rangamati is the hill district of Chittagong hill tracts where maximum local and foreign travelers round the year boating and adventure remote zone.
- Bandarban – is the home of 13 indigenous people where numerous travel attraction and view points for local and foreign travelers as series of hills and three highest mountain in the remote part of Bandarban. A cruise on hillside shangu river and trekking trip to Mt. Keokradong along with several tribal villages expeditions are much popular.
- Cox’s bazaar –is the tourist Capital of Bangladesh has many travelers facilities. World longest unbroken sandy beach and coral beach along with offshore islands where mainly fisherman dry fishing and its best place for experience the fisherman life at Sonadia and Moheskhali island.
In the winter season – A merine drive to Teknaf for Bay of Bengal cruise to Saint Martin coral islands is always attracts travelers.
- Rocket steamer cruise –British Raj time built Paddle wheel steamer till now run after converted diesel engine now every day Except Friday Depart Sadarghat terminal at 06:00 PM about to Barisal > Hularhat > Murolgonj and every Wednesday PS Masud cruise up to Mongla and Khulna. A 1st class cruise on old rocket steamer always travel listed of foreign travelers.
- Bagerhat World heritage sites – travelers from Hularhat / Morrelgonj / Khulna easily car / bus drive to visit Bagerhat World heritage listed Sixty dome Mosque of the 15th Centuries Sultanate time imagine structure along with shrine of Khan Jahan Ali and other historical Mosque.
- Srimangal tea plantation and rain forest – Srimangal is the tea Capital of Bangladesh where has many finest tea garden and factories over the small hills. There are several travel attraction for all the year round. The main attraction are- Lawacherra rain forest, Madahbpur lake, tea garden, pine apple plantation, rubber plantation, Hail haors, Hum hum waterfall. It’s the home of hoolock gibbons and Khasia, Monipuri and Tripura minorities’ villages also attracted by flat areas people.
- Sundarban Mangrove ecosystems are massive ecological significance which Situated mostly in southwest Bangladesh, a small portion of it lies in India. The Indian part of the forest is estimated to be about 19 percent, while the Bangladeshi part is 81 percent. Three wildlife Sanctuaries superb by sedges, legumes, algal, grasses a variety of terrestrial shrubs and Magical mangrove trees where stealthily spotted deer, Macaque and wild boar survive and ferocious Bengal tiger its roam beyond various wildlife. Its declared as a UNESCO world natural heritage site in 1997.
Best places tour itinerary
Night-01: airport pick up and transfer to hotel / resort those arrive Dhaka in the evening time.
Day-01: welcoming for Dhaka city tour
our guide met and greets to hotel 71 or Fars resort from Dhaka Airport, if the time permits after refreshment visit some of the more attractive sights and more interesting are old Dhaka and you will board on the British built paddle steamer now turn into marine diesel engine well known “ rocket steamer “ which depart Sadarghat river terminal by 06:30 PM.
Day-02: Bagerhat World heritage sites and board into sundarban cruising
after last night cruise through south, you find sun rising at Barisal “ the fertile lands surrounding canal, drain and rivers. The rocket manually stoppage many river ghat and we leave the rocket at Hularhat by 09:30 AM then car / A/c van journey to Bagerhat world heritage sites, after having lunch and after 30 minute drive visit a potter home who still make pottery, continue on to Mongla, where our Sundarban tourist boat awaiting to start its cruise to Karamjal crocodile breeding center, in the evening resume cruise to Chandpai forest station get armed forest guard and the boat anchor for night stay.
Day-03: Kachikhali wildlife estuary
early morning at 05:30 AM cruise started about to Kachaikhali / Katka, in the afternoon on arrival Kachikhali walk on Egg island sandy beach, walking in the forest in search of wildlife and before sunset canal cruise for bird watching,overnight in couple / twin cabin room of the boat at Katka forest station, BBQ dinner.
Day-04: Katka and Kachikhali wildlife estuaries
On this day, early morning with boil eggs and banana / fruits / cookies a large trail Kachikhali to Katka 8km through wild beach and jamtola beach trail to Katka, we will offer different activities at around Katka & Kachikhali, like walking into the forest, sitting on the watch tower to have a look the wildlife, going into the beach through jungle grassland in a group.Adventure walking into the mangrove forest around many deer about to Tiger hill, Birds watching through canal in the evening by a country boat, in the evening few hours cruise back to Tambulbunia.
Day-05: Barrikhal channel cruise and Harbaria Eco tourism center
a magnificent cruise through Barrikhal channel is very narrow criss-crossses and spotted few endanger species included Musket fin foot, egrets, crocodile, deer and Macaque, it takes 3 hours and half while we reached at Harbaria Eco tourism center searching Tiger foot print in the mud along the walk through wooden made path, in the afternoon we leave the boat at Mongla for A/c van journey to Jessore catching evening flight for Dhaka, our representative transfer you nearby hotel air inn or La Meridien hotel.
Day-06: morning flight to Chittagong and short cruise in Rangamati lake
in the morning our car / guide pick up from your hotel / residence to Depart Dhaka by morning flight to Chittagong, Upon arrival our guide transfer you Rangamati (77km) by car, in the afternoon board into our wooden boat trip to Kaptai lake island restaurant having traditional bamboo stick chicken and delicious fish of the lake in lunch.
We explore by boat to the main spots of Rangamati – Rajvan vihar, Buddhist monk, handicraft center and hanging bridge, check in parjatan motel / hotel sufia.
Day-07: Rangamati Kaptai lake boat trip to Belaichhari wild valley
board into a wooden boat for day long cruise on emerald blue water of man-made Kaptai lake was made producing hydro electric project stretches over 690 sq.km bordering rocky mountain and green forest lands where 13 different tribal communities living in the numerous island of the lake. We discover some of the remotest villages and their bazaar, waterfalls and best viewed valley of Belaichhari . Leave the boat 2 hours before sunset.
Day-08: Rangamati to Bandarban and visit Haati bandha and Sangiya
At 07:30 AM In the morning private vehicle journey ( 3 hours ) to Bandarban, while arrive first we visit Golden Buddhist Temple then check in hillside resort for lunch and visit nearby attractive tribal villages at Haati bandha and Sangiya, overnight in hillside resort or shairo wilderness resort.
Day-09: Bandarban best view point – Nilgiri and Chimbuk hills and tribal village
in the morning jeep drive to Nilgiri and Chimbuk highest hills view point and must see breathtaking romantic place of Bangladesh, after having lunch We also discover remote Mru tribal village and Bawm tribal, on our way back spend time in the streams of shailo propat waterfall, at around 16:00 hours you will board on a wooden boat for 1 and half hour cruise on shangu river experience the rare scenic beauty and unspoiled tribal life, check in hillside resort or shairo wilderness resort.
Day-10: Bandarban – Cox’s bazaar bus drive and visiting Himchari with coral beach
Public bus drive to Cox’s bazaar in the morning and on arrival check in
Prasad paradise hotel or ocean paradise after having lunch and refreshment free time in the beach for walk opt for Burmese market out looking.
Day-11: experience the difference in Sonadia and Moheskhali island
Early morning a private speed boat cruise to Sonadia isolated uninhibited silvery sand beach island home to red crabs and migratory birds where water are much clear only found fisherman busy in dry fishing and Moheskhali is nearby another major attractive offshore island for its Adinath Temple, Pegoda and village of Rakhain those settle here, return Cox’s bazaar for having lunch and refreshment, marine drive (80km) to Teknaf, on the way look the beauty of himchari, Inanani and coral beach, overnight stay at Teknaf Central resorts ltd.
Day-12: Bay of Bengal cruise by ship and walk on Saint martin island
in the morning sun rise experience from Teknaf beach and board into sea vessel for Bay cruise to Saint Martin island, upon arrival transfer you in the Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, walk in the Saint Martin island.
Day-13: coral island expeditions by boat
in the morning a short cruise to cheera dwip for snorkeling on the coral island after having lunch from hotel check out to catching sea vessel for Teknaf, on arrival Teknaf by 05:00 PM a/c bus journey to Chittagong for night pass at hotel well park.
Day-14: visit Murapara hindu zamindar palace and Jamdhanee sharee weaving
morning flight to Dhaka and rest of the day outing to Murapara zamindar palace and Jamdhani share weaving factory ( famous after muslin cloth), in the evening check in hotel 71 or hotel Fars and resorts.
Day-15: visit Sonargaon by car
morning drive to visit Sonargaon which was the 1st Capital of Bengal ( 13th to 17th Century) well worth visiting Panam city, Mughal and Muslim sultanate along with folk arts Museum, in the afternoon drive back to Dhaka for shopping.
Day-16: airport transfer.
Price per person – US$ 1890 ( if run by 2 person )
02 person —03 person –-04 person—05 person —06 person—07 person
$ 1890……$ 1720……$ 1500……..$ 1440…..$ 1365…..$ 1360
- Dhaka city tour by private A/c vehicle,
- Dhaka hotel 71 or hotel victory for 4 nights,
- Dhaka to Hularhat by rocket steamer 1st class cabin,
- Bagerhat sight-seeing and transfer to Mongla and Jessore by A/c vehicle,
- Sundarban tourist boat for 3 nights
- Jessore to Dhaka by evening domestic flights,
- Dhaka – Chittagong – Dhaka both way domestic flights,
- Chittagong to Rangamati and Bandarban by private a/c vehicle,
- Bandarban sightseeing by Tuk tuk and Nilgiri, Chi,buk by jeep,
- Rangamati 2 days boat trip with long cruise to valley,
- Rangamati hotel Sufia deluxe room for 2 nights,
- Chittagong business hotel well park for 1 night,
- Cox’s bazaar ocean paradise, Teknaf central resort and spa, Saint martin resort each place I night total 3 nights,
- Saint Martin island and cherra dwip boat trip,
- Teknaf – Saint Martin – Teknaf Bay cruise based open deck,
- Teknaf to Chittagong by A/c bus and Bandarban to Cox’s bazaar by public Non a/c bus transfer,
- Inani beach, himchari and coral beach by chander gari / car on the way to Teknaf,
- All food for 15 days+ ( breakfast + lunch and dinner ) we serve breakfast and dinner from hotel restaurant and lunch from local restaurant as outing,
- All entry fees, accompanied guide, permission for hill tracts and the Sundarbans,
- Airport shuttle and the trip as per itinerary.
Price excludes: personal cost for shopping Jamdhani / indigenous cloth and Tips.