3 weeks tour package in Bangladesh
Best tour package in Bangladesh
These trip cover the whole Bangladesh mostly visited fascinating places have been quite the tour price based 3 star accommodation facilities and comfort logistics like car / Ac van or jeep. We also use local transport like Tuk Tuk or CNG if one or 2 person while you visit nearby places.
The travel destination will be expeditions within 3 weeks guided tour –
- Dhaka – the Capital worst city of Bangladesh with its rich history and heritage.
- Rocket steamer cruise – British built famous paddle wheel steamer converted diesel engine only 4 are till run from Dhaka on every day except Friday and new shape rocket “ launch” on Monday and Thursday.
- Bagerhat – the another 15th centuries sultanate Mosque magical structure and get status World heritage site.
- The Sundarbans – world largest mangrove forest around 420 rivers, canal and creeks where living diverse wildlife in the estuaries and UNESCO status natural World heritage site.
- Rajshahi – Buddhist archaeological sites and the past glorious historic city of Mosque, Temples and Stupas.
- Bogra – the earliest Capital of 3rd centuries BC and Asia famous Buddhist education centre.
- Rangpur – British architectural palaces and Indigo farmers & the Brahmaputra river
- Dinajpur – the most ornate historical and terracotta’s Kantaji Temple.
- Rangamti – the hillside largest lake in Asia surrounded by rocks, hills and island where living predominantly indigenous people. It’s a most attractive valley of Chittagong hill.
- Bandarban – is isolated mountainous lands of ethnic home to diverse indigenous people those living in and around high hills, waterfalls, three highest mountain and shangu river make the paradise of Chittagong hill tracts in Bangladesh.
- Cox’s bazaar beach and offshore island – the world longest unbroken sandy beach and nearby offshore island make tourist capital of Bangladesh as maximum luxury logistics and international chain hotel provided the facilities to millions of travelers.
- Saint Martin island – only coral island of Bangladesh accessible by sea vessel during winter.
- Sonargaon – the old capital, port and mint-town of Bengal while convenient environment for processing fine linen and produced World famous Muslin. The administrative centre of sultanate of Bengal and Bhati kingdom. Historic sonargaon has hate story of British colonial while indigo farming and the lost rich architectural Panam city.
- Srimangal – the home of hoolock gibbons in Lawacherra rain forest and two minorities those still servant of tea cultivators. Srimangal is the tea Capital as large quantities of finest tea produces in the slopes small hillside green region under Sylhet.
Best tour package in Bangladesh with brief itinerary
Wednesday – Day-01:– Airport – Dhaka
Morning – Pick-up at airport and late in the afternoon board into rocket steamer – Dhaka city tour.
National Parliament House
Overnight stay – Rocket steamer – 1st class cabin
Thursday- Day-02: Bagerhat – another World heritage site visit
early morning wake up and 5 minute drive to catch rocket steamer few hour cruise to Hularhat, at around 09:45 AM leave the rocket and drive to Mongla en-route visit – BAGERHAT
Bagerhat shait gumbad Mosque
Khan Jahan Ali shrine
Nine domed Mosque
Overnight stay – Parjatan hotel – Pashur
Friday-Day-03: Mongla to Katka wildlife estuaries expeditions
Early in the morning board into tourist vessel joining in the Sundarban package tour and observe magical mangrove forest while cruise about to Katka.
Cruise through mangrove forest
Fascinating sundari canal cruise
Tiger hill trail through wildlife estuary
Overnight stay – vessel twin / couple bedded cabin
Saturday-Day- 04: wildlife safari in the best viewed estuaries
early morning wake up and day long adventure through wildlife estuaries – KATKA AND KACHIKHALI
Early morning silent boat trip on katka canal seeing wildlife and aquatic Mammals
Katka to Kachikhali 8km trail through dense forest, grassland and silent long beach
Katka beach and wildlife view point
Evening bird and wildlife watching through Kachikhali canal
Egg island sandy beach and Kachikhali wildlife view point
BBQ dinner and Overnight stay – vessel twin / couple bedded cabin
Sunday-Day-05: Barikhal meandering channel cruise – Harbaria Eco tourism centre
in this day in the morning started return cruise to Mongla and car drive to Khulna in the evening. En-route we look the beauty of Barikhal channel and Tiger foot print at Harbaria.
Barikhal channel cruise is nicer and diverse wildlife
Harbaria Eco tourism centre
Overnight – Khulna city inn hotel
Day-06: train journey and Visit Puthia Temple city
Depart Khulna early in the morning catching train journey to Rajshahi while arrive in the afternoon drive to Puthia Temple city – the most significant are Shiva, Jagannath and Guvinda Temple, check in hotel.
Day-07: Mango retreat and ancient Mosque city
2 hours drive to Chapai Nawabganj for eating mango and exploring ancient several Mosque, the main attractive are Chhota sona Mosque, Darasbari Mosque, Chika Mosque, Tahkhana complex and Bagha Mosque if time permits wish to experience kantha stitching and motifs, return for overnight at Rajshahi.
Day-08: Paharpur vihara, Kushumba Mosque and Mahasthangarh
Depart Rajshahi in the morning 60km drive to visit Kushumba Mosque (stone built Sultanate structural Mosque ) then drive another 2 hours for the significant visit to an ancient Buddhist destroyed monastery in Paharpur Buddhist Bihar or somapur Mahavihara built by Sri Dharmapaldev, the second king of the Pala dynasty of late 7th century. In 1985 UNESCO gave it the status of the World Heritage Site. after visiting drive to Bogra at Mahasthangarh – the ancient name is Pundranagar was rich and prosperous wall city during the 3rd Century BCE while the region pundravardhana of Ashoka More than five hundred years before the birth of Jesus many scalars compare the ancient Pundravardhana with the indus civilization of Mohanjodaro saying like Mahasthan is Mohanjodaro of Bengala. There were 20 monasteries include Vasu bhihar once famous Buddhist learning center of more than 700 students from different countries of the world widely famous Buddhist university before 2400 years lasts more than thousand years.
Outside the wall, founded Govindha vita and pottery, coins, ornaments, terracotta and stone carved paintings, statues of stone, statues of gods, copper medals, arrows, knives, iron spears etc of 4th century BC. There are several types of monuments in the first and second centuries BC, with paintings, shields and printed copper coins.
The ancient Mahasthan involved with many historic events of Maurya, Gupta, shanga, pala, Sultanate period and the arrival of Buddha, Empire Ahoka fame and memories of Bakhtiar Khiliji.
overnight stay – Bogra Naz garden hotel.
Day-09: Tazhat palace and see indigo farmers’ natural blues
At around 07:30 AM Depart Rangpur by car takes 3 hour to Rajendrapur seeing Indigo farmers and try to see shibori.
overnight stay – NGO guest house.
Day-10: exploring char villages of Brahmaputra river at Chilmari
2 hours drive to Chilmari for a significant boat trip to explore Chars village within half day then drive to Saidpur airport catching evening flight to Dhaka.
Overnight stay – hotel 71 or hotel victory
Day-11: Dhaka – Chittagong train journey and check in Rangamati
early morning wake up catching direct train ( Sonar bangla express ) no local train and its arrive by 01:30 PM for having a lunch and drive by Hiace to Rangamati hill town, check in hotel sufia or green castle hotel.
Day-12: rocky Mountain view Kaptai lake cruise exploring spots and remote tribes
full day cruise to explore the undiscovered land of indigenous people while cruise around hills and numerous islands stretches throughout the vast man-made lake largest in Asia bordering with Mizoram India. experience the difference in Kaptai lake island villages and bazaar, waterfalls, remote valley, Buddhist vihar and Chakma handicraft center.
Day-13: Rangamati view point – Bandarban hill town attractions
a nice Hiace with carrier directly for Bandarban, on arrival at Bandarban on our way visitors can look Golden Temple, check in Venus resort new building finest room and rest of the day explore Haati bandha and Sangia tribal villages.
Day-14: Bandarban highest hill view points and tribal villages
hill drive to Nilgiri and Chimbuk higest hill romantic view point accessible by chander gari and explore Marma and Bawm village, in the afternoon drive to Ruma, on the way visit Tripura tribal village, overnight in Ruma Eco resort.
Day-15: Bandarban – Cox’s bazaar bus drive and visiting Himchari with coral beach
in the morning catch public bus journey to Cox’s bazaar, takes 3 hours and on arrival check in 3 star good hotel after having lunch drive to coral beach and Inani beach rest of the day.
Day-16: trip to St. Martin island
Early in the morning leaving Cox’s bazaar by tourist bus about to Teknaf then board into sea vessel for a Bay of Bengal cruise to Saint Martin island, after 2 hours of cruise on arrival, transfer to the resort having lunch, rest of the day walk through isolated touristic island.
Day-17: coral island expeditions
after an early breakfast cruise to small coral island for make more fun and snorkeling, return to the resort having lunch then leaving rewarding cruise to Teknaf then bus drive to Cox’s bazaar.
Day-18: experience the difference in Sonadia and Moheskhali island
a cruise to Sonadia island and Moheskhali packet dry cake will be served for day long outing and late in the afternoon visit Ramu – the largest Buddhist statue, overnight sleeper class Volvo bus journey to Dhaka.
Day-19: day excursion to Sonargaon archaeological site and Jamdani weaving
Leave the Volvo bus on way to Dhaka, after an early breakfast visit historic Sonargaon which was once administrative centre, port and mit-town during sultanate period and the old Capital city of Muslim sultanate and independent Sultan ( 13th to 17th Century) where you will visit Panam ruins city, rich terracotta’s palace, folk arts and craft museum, in the afternoon drive to sitalakhya river bank to see the famous Jamdani shari weaving, in the evening check in nearby expeditions home stay cottage.
Day-20: Srimangal tea Capital and rain forest region
early morning after breakfast visit special handloom weaving of Aarong shop nominated factories and drive to Srimangal tea plantation rain forest and home to Monipuri and Khasia minorities people.
Late in the afternoon scenic drive to visit Madhabpur valley and activities of the tea puckers surrounded by small hills.
Day-21: Rain forest trail and tribal villages
Early morning after having breakfast 3km drive to explore Lawacherra rain forest in search of hoolock gibbons and other animals, explore Khasia and Monipuri tribal villages, in the afternoon return car drive to Dhaka beyond airport hotel air inn for night stay.
Day-22: airport transfer catching your final departure from Bangladesh after ending Bangladesh tour as well by God grace.
Tour price per person in US$
Tour price per person in US$
|1 person||2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person|
- Dhaka airport shuttle + city tour
- Dhaka 2 nights hotel accommodation in hotel 71 or hotel victory
- 1st class cabin in rocket steamer cruise to Hularhat
- 2 nights / 3 days in Sundarban tourist boat
- 1 night stay in Pashur hotel and 1 night in city inn Khulna
- Sight-seeing and transfer by car
- Khulna to Rajshahi Ac cabin or Ac chair in train
- 5 days car / Ac van to Rajshahi + Bogra + Rangpur and Dinajpur
- Saidpur to Dhaka by evening flight
- Dhaka to Chittagong by Ac chair in train,
- Rangamati hotel Sufia or green castle for 2 nights,
- Rangamati spots and full day private cruise on Kaptai lake,
- Rangamati to Bandarban by private Ac vehicle ( if 1 person transfer by CNG)
- Bandarban if 2 person by Tuk tuk / chander gari ( Golden Temple + Haati bandha, shailo propat and sangiya )
- Nilgiri and Chimbuk romantic hill view point by jeep
- Bandarban hillside resort or similar for 2 nights,
- Bandarban to Cox’s bazaar by public bus,
- Cox’s bazaar hotel ocean paradie for 1 night
- Inani and himchari half day and full day cruise to Sonadia and Moheskhali island,
- Cox’s bazaar to Dhaka by Scania Volvo sleeper cabin bus,
- Sea cruise and trip to St. Martin island
- Sonargaon historic tour
- Srimangal tea valley, rain forest and tribal village by car
- Tea resort or Eco cottage if 1 person accommodation
- the whole tour with an accompanied guide.
- 3 days food while sundarban adventure
All lunch + Dinner except 3 days all food, Personal expense and tips.